Northern California Fertility Medical Center (NCFMC) was established in 1992 and is staffed by four board certified reproductive endocrinology specialists, as well as an experienced team of embryologists, nurses, medical assistants and administrative personnel. Additionally, urologist, Dr. Gould, specializing in the area of male infertility, is available for consultation.
NCFMC offers a full range of infertility services including laparoscopic laser surgery, microsurgery (reversal of tubal ligation or vasectomy), ovulation induction, artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and IVF with egg donation or surrogacy. We have a very active micromanipulation program including intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), assisted hatching, and embryo biopsy for preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD). We also provide services for those who need microsurgical sperm aspiration or electroejaculation.
Why Choose Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
- We are the largest IVF program in the region.
- We have 4 board-certified infertility specialists and a board-certified urologist.
- We use advanced methods and technology.
- We are open 365 days a year to support all patients in cycle.
- Our IVF egg donor program is in-house.
- We report to SART for verified success rates.
Photos by Chiến Phạm and Daniela Rey on Unsplash