Once a year, during National Infertility Awareness Week, NCFMC raffles off a free IVF Cycle.
Every year, during National Infertility Awareness Week, NCMFC has the honor of giving away a free IVF cycle to one lucky winner.
Anyone can be challenged to have a family. No matter what race, religion, sexuality or economic status you are, infertility doesn’t discriminate.
Together, we can change the conversation.
It begins with being part of a national movement, National Infertility Awareness Week®. This week, usually the third week of April, unites millions of Americans who want to remove the stigmas and barriers that stand in the way of building families.
The 2021 Giveaway has been completed. Please follow us on social media sites or check back here in April of 2022.
2021 Terms & Conditions:
1. One (1) entry per household using your legal name. Using an alias, initials, or an abbreviated version of your first and last name is prohibited and will be eliminated.
2. All entries must be received by Noon PST on April 24, 2021.
3. All services must be performed at NCFMC and completed by April 2022.
4. Winner must have an Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) level greater than 0.5 ng/mL.
5. The winner must use her own eggs.
6. Patient must have a medical need for IVF and not have a contraindication to IVF or pregnancy.
7. No external services will be covered, e.g., lab work, pre-cycle testing, travel, outside monitoring, etc.
8. IVF medications are included.
9. Embryo cryopreservation for one year is included.
10. Winning participant(s) for the free IVF cycle must be willing to participate in marketing opportunities surrounding this and all future contests. By entering the contest you agree to this.
11. This offer does not have any monetary value and is not transferable.
12. Winners will be contacted via email by April 30, 2021 and must respond within 24 hours. Failure to respond will disqualify entry and a runner up will be contacted.