Once a year, during National Infertility Awareness Week in April, NCFMC raffles off a free IVF Cycle. Follow us on Instagram for details on our 2024 IVF Giveaway!
Every year, during National Infertility Awareness Week in April, NCMFC has the honor of giving away a free IVF cycle to one lucky winner. 2023 was year 14!
Anyone can be challenged to have a family. No matter what race, religion, sexuality or economic status you are, infertility doesn’t discriminate. National Infertility Awareness Week®, (NIAW) is a movement, founded in 1989 by RESOLVE. All too often myths and misinformation appear in media stories or influence lawmakers and companies to enforce policies that create barriers for people who need help building their family. And still people feel isolated when they struggle to build a family, so we want to empower them to share their story and find a community that cares.
2023 Terms & Conditions:
1. One (1) entry per household using your legal name. Using an alias, initials, or an abbreviated version of your first and last name is prohibited and will be eliminated. More than one entry will result in disqualification.
2. All entries must be received by Noon PST on April 30, 2023.
3. All services must be performed at NCFMC and completed by April 2024.
4. Winner must have an Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) level greater than 0.5 ng/mL.
5. The winner must use her own eggs.
6. Patient must have a medical need for IVF and not have a contraindication to IVF or pregnancy.
7. No external services will be covered, e.g., lab work, pre-cycle testing, travel, outside monitoring, donor sperm etc.
8. IVF medications are included.
9. Embryo cryopreservation for one year is included.
10. Winning participant(s) for the free IVF cycle must be willing to participate in marketing opportunities surrounding this and all future contests. By entering the contest you agree to this.
11. This offer does not have any monetary value and is not transferable.
12. Winners will be contacted via email by May 8, 2023 and must respond within 24 hours. Failure to respond will disqualify entry and a runner up will be contacted.