Once a year, during National Infertility Awareness Week, NCFMC raffles off a free IVF Cycle. Please check back in April of 2021.
“National Infertility Awareness Week®, (NIAW) is a movement, founded in 1989 by RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. Its mission is to empower you and change the conversation around infertility. All too often myths and misinformation appear in media stories or influence lawmakers and companies to enforce policies that create barriers for people who need help building their family. And still people feel isolated when they struggle to build a family, so we want to empower them to share their story and find a community that cares.”
National Infertility Awareness Week will be observed April 18-24, 2021. Our Free IVF Winner will be contacted by July 7, 2021.
2020 Winners are listed below and have been notified.
1 entry per person
2020 Terms & Conditions:
1. One (1) entry per person using your legal name. Using an alias, initials, or an abbreviated version of your last name is prohibited and will be eliminated.
2. All entries must be received by Noon on June 30, 2020.
3. All services must be performed at NCFMC and completed by June 2021.
4. No external services will be covered, e.g., lab work, pre-cycle testing, travel, outside monitoring, etc.
5. IVF medications are included.
6. Embryo cryopreservation for one year is included.
7. Patients must have a medical need for IVF and not have a contraindication to IVF or pregnancy.
8. Patients cannot have a futile or very poor prognosis of achieving a live birth. The winner must use her own eggs and have an Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) level greater than 0.3 ng/mL.
9. Winning participant(s) for the free IVF cycle must be willing to participate in marketing opportunities surrounding this and all future contests.
10. This offer does not have any monetary value and is not transferable.
11. Winners will be contacted via email by July 6, 2020 and must respond within 24 hours. Failure to respond will disqualify entry and a runner up will be contacted.