Once a year, we raffle off a free IVF Cycle. In 2020, we will be accepting entries through June.
At Northern California Fertility Medical Center, we are proud supporters of Resolve and the call for infertility awareness. Every day people with infertility are asking questions. “Why me?” “How can we afford this?” “Why don’t you understand?” National Infertility Awareness Week® is not only an opportunity to raise awareness about this disease, but also motivate all that are touched by infertility to commit to the cause.
National Infertility Awareness Week will be observed April 19-25, 2020. Our Free IVF Winner will be contacted no later than July 6, 2020. Due to ASRM restrictions during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are extending the raffle through June 2020.
Infertility does not discriminate based on sex, race, religion, age or economic status. Let’s uncover the issues of access facing the most vulnerable members of our community — those without access to insurance coverage for infertility care or the economic means to pay out-of-pocket for treatments, third-party options or adoption. And let’s get real about the support needed to resolve infertility.
1 entry per person
2020 Terms & Conditions:
1. One (1) entry per person using your legal name. Using an alias, initials, or an abbreviated version of your last name is prohibited and will be eliminated.
2. All entries must be received by Noon on June 30, 2020.
3. All services must be performed at NCFMC and completed by June 2021.
4. No external services will be covered, e.g., lab work, pre-cycle testing, travel, outside monitoring, etc.
5. IVF medications are included.
6. Embryo cryopreservation for one year is included.
7. Patients must have a medical need for IVF and not have a contraindication to IVF or pregnancy.
8. Patients cannot have a futile or very poor prognosis of achieving a live birth. The winner must use her own eggs and have an Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) level greater than 0.3 ng/mL.
9. Winning participant(s) for the free IVF cycle must be willing to participate in marketing opportunities surrounding this and all future contests.
10. This offer does not have any monetary value and is not transferable.
11. Winners will be contacted by July 6, 2020 and must respond within 24 hours. Failure to respond will disqualify entry and a runner up will be contacted.