Every year in April during Resolve’s National Infertility Awareness Week, NCFMC raffles off a free IVF Cycle.
At Northern California Fertility Medical Center, we are proud supporters of Resolve and the call for infertility awareness. Every day people with infertility are asking questions. “Why me?” “How can we afford this?” “Why don’t you understand?” National Infertility Awareness Week® is not only an opportunity to raise awareness about this disease, but also motivate all that are touched by infertility to commit to the cause.
In 2019, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association NIAW theme is #InfertilityUncovered — RESOLVE wants to use this theme to raise awareness about the significant lack of access to family building options and emotional support for millions of women and men struggling to build a family. This year’s observance is April 21-27, 2019. As the public discourse around infertility is at an all-time high, we’d like to highlight the issues important to the millions of Americans struggling to build a family. Infertility does not discriminate based on sex, race, religion, age or even socio-economic status. Let’s uncover the issues of access facing the most vulnerable members of our community — those without access to insurance coverage for infertility care or the economic means to pay out-of-pocket for treatments, third-party options or adoption. And let’s get real about the support needed to resolve infertility.
2019 Terms & Conditions:
1. One (1) entry per person using your legal name.
2. All entries must be received by Noon on April 27, 2019.
3. All services must be performed at NCFMC and completed by April 2020.
4. No external services will be covered, e.g., lab work, pre-cycle testing, travel, outside monitoring, etc.
5. IVF medications are included.
6. Embryo cryopreservation for one year is included.
7. Patients must have a medical need for IVF and not have a contraindication to IVF or pregnancy.
8. Patients cannot have a futile or very poor prognosis of achieving a live birth. The winner must use her own eggs and have an Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) level greater than 0.3 ng/mL.
9. Winning participant(s) for the free IVF cycle must be willing to participate in marketing opportunities surrounding this and all future contests.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
11. This offer does not have any monetary value and is not transferable.
12. This offer includes fertility acupuncture (optional) at Acupuncture Fertility Specialists